Why I hate being here
Because my mom isn’t right now!!!
Why I hate cats!
I don’t … But OH my GOD! They are so needy!
What the actual post is about … Loving TINY and a broken tooth.
And how they have affected me.
Oh, let’s add ‘the dog’ and how I now experience the ‘in out, in out’ thingy that dog people do.
I HAVE a dog. She doesn’t do this – she also doesn’t cuddle, so I think I have a backfired dog that I love anyway lol.
I’m house sitting.
First 20 minutes I’m here – I break a tooth, no joke.
Left a message with my dentist and I’m PISSED! Because I JUST paid my credit card off and actually put money into savings!!!!!!!!
It takes a while.
Even when they’ve met you, they meet you all over again (the feral turned domestic ones. I actually had the ‘biter’ NOT bite me tonight!)
As for my Tiny Dancer … She is skin and bones.
I played this … Because she likes it when I sing it to her …
But, she didn’t like the ‘me not singing it’ version. 😦
I’m just so sad right now you guys.
Sad because the pets are sad.
Sad because my mum is sad.
Sad because my Nannie – who I love so much – is passing.
But! Glad my dad got a night off. Glad I could step up and step in.
Glad I could be here and that my son will be taking a turn.
THIS is what life is about.
And loving those who are still here – and doing all we can.
But it’s creepy too – because people you think WILL be there tomorrow maybe will not be – so appreciate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going to sleep, with my broken tooth, my broken heart and my hopefulness.
- I need to blog more
- You can’t see a falling star unless you’re looking at the sky. I used to see one every night – when did I stop looking?
- I can still squeal like an 8-year-old girl. I came across this creature at work. My first reaction was squeal and shut door. My second? Get someone to come with me so I could photograph it. Over 6 inches w/tail flat!
- It’s okay to accept help when it’s on behalf of someone you love. This one was a tough one for me. But I’ve realized due to simple math, that there’s no way in heck I can save up the money myself to send Nic to the UK. I’d sell an organ to get him there if I could! But I’ve taken a softer, gentler route and tried saying “Yes, thank you” when friends have offered to help. A first for me.
- When it rains, it pours. After having my tooth pulled, another one broke. And when it rains, friends come out with umbrellas
- Sometimes when a dog ‘scoots’, they do not have worms, but it doesn’t hurt to give them a chewable deworming tablet anyway
- I have had a musical influence on my son. As I hear Dave Matthews pouring out of his room as I type. I have also made an impression on my son – as last night he and I spoke a while about deep things. Apparently he gives my mothering a thumbs up. I could have cried. (And offered him an organ.)
- Punctuation goes inside parenthesis, which makes my OCD want to go back over every single post and fix it!
- I have an amazing life. Beautiful friends and am so so SO proud to be my sons mom.